WindPaddle Sails

Manufacturer of the worlds most popular kayak and canoe sails.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New WindPaddle Cruiser sail review.





New WindPaddle Cruiser sail review.

Hans Heupink of Holland just finished an independent sail review.

Here's his summary:

Conclusion

The Windpaddle offered this paddler a lot of sailing fun. Without any serious sailing experience I sailed within minutes. Most important for me is the versatility of the Windpaddle. You can use it on any craft and it doesn’t turn a kayak or canoe into a complex, heavy sailing craft (which I would end up sailing instead of paddling). The boats stay real kayaks and canoes, I can paddle them like I always did, and when I want I can catch the wind with the Windpaddle. I didn’t know before that sailing can be so uncomplicated ;-). It is great to experience how a simple breeze moves you across the water faster than you can paddle. Sailing is fun!

Read the entire review here at http://playak.com/article.php?id=9048


No comments:

Post a Comment